The IXPE foam is cross linked by electron accelerator. XPE foam is called chemically cross-linked foam, which is cross-linked by adding a chemical cross-linking agent (DCP). The cross-linking effect plays a vital role in foam performance.
1. Cushioning-it is a semi-rigid foam that does not lose its original performance after being strongly impacted. It is mostly used in precision instruments, semiconductor packaging and other fields. At the same time, it can also be used for sports protective equipment and sports protection products. The production field of leisure products.
2. Formability-strong heat resistance, good ductility, uniform density, can realize deep parts such as vacuum forming and thermoforming, so it can be used for interior parts and shoes such as automobile air-conditioning evaporation cabinet, automobile hot-pressed ceiling, etc. Material aspects.
3. Sound absorption-it has the function of sound absorption and noise reduction, suitable for sound absorption and sound insulation materials in the environment such as airplanes, railway vehicles, automobiles, electric motors and other strong noise equipment.
4. Thermal insulation-its fine independent bubble structure can effectively reduce the energy exchange caused by air convection, and is suitable for making insulation pipes and insulation boards. It also has anti-condensation properties, making it extremely suitable for heat preservation materials in humid environments such as refrigerators, air conditioners, and cold storage.
1. The thinnest material size xpe foam can only be 3mm; the thinnest ixpe foam can be 0.2mm
2. ixpe foam can add permanent anti-static foam inside, but xpe foam can’t.
3. Among the common points of the four points mentioned above, the performance of ixpe foam with the same density is better than xpe foam
4. The cost of production of ixpe foam is higher than xpe foam
1. Shock-resistant packaging for precision instruments, semiconductors, high-grade glass, ceramic products, etc. in the packaging industry, as well as anti-buffer layers for various composite materials.
2. The home improvement industry uses heterogeneous composite methods to apply to the sound insulation of walls and doors; shock absorption and noise reduction of floors; sofa and cushion lining; furniture seals, door strips, shock absorption pads, etc.
3. Insulation pipes in the air-conditioning industry, insulation on the inner wall of the indoor unit; insulation of central air-conditioning pipes, etc.
4. The automobile industry uses heterogeneous composite methods for flexible or semi-flexible inner linings of doors, bodies, and seats; flexible ceilings and heat insulation and warm interiors; second-line heat insulation of engine covers; interior air conditioning, refrigeration and heat preservation, and instrumentation Anti-vibration pads for discs, rearview mirrors and rearview mirrors; sun visors, car covers in cold regions, etc.
5. All kinds of protective gear, floor mats, surfboards, swimming pool life jackets and linings of various equipment in the sporting goods industry.
6. The construction industry uses heterogeneous composite methods for roofing, external wall insulation, waterproofing, and heat insulation; internal wall sound insulation and water blocking; foundation water blocking and moisture prevention. 7. Anti-seepage of civil engineering industry foundation; heat preservation and water conservation of large-scale concrete; combined anti-seepage and sealing of joints, etc.
8. Insulation of tank walls in naval hulls; pipe insulation, etc.
9. Warm tents, camping sleeping mats, picnic mats, etc. for military field and outdoor leisure products.
10. The inner lining of the thermal insulation layer of various agricultural greenhouses.